Teaser Tuesday April 30, 2013



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"The two groups stand face-to-face, mirror images of one another distorted by a gulf of two decades, each feeling superior to their time warped counterpart for some reasons only the older group can fathom. The current students see the pasty alumni and think poor, sad, balding sacks, trying to relive their long-gone youth." 

Comments

  1. Thanks for visiting -- as an actual university professor, your teaser is intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. that was a really great Teaser!!!

    Bethany @ Bythebookful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh interesting teaser! :) I've not heard of this book before - I love the cover, too! ^.^ Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my TT. :)
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... a thinker. :) I've never heard of this book before. Nice cover! I hope you're enjoying it. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope no one looks at me like that when I'm old and wrinkled. :)

    Thanks for visiting.
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting teaser. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the teaser! Very intriguing! Might have to add this to my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. I've seen this book a few times and I always forget to add it to my reading list. Doing it now though!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment